27 Feb 2024, 04:28
Let's Chat!
Hmm story of your lifeBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:25shush i don't know what to doLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:07Hah this new person likes you too huh?Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05I- Uh you're not far off actually. It's actually A hundred and twenty.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05110Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:33
Fun lol I'm just getting text after text after text. Literally in 1 hour. Guess how many texts I have?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 04:28
Let's Chat!
Indeed poor me lol fr tho why must i have like 50 dang girls after me-
27 Feb 2024, 04:28
Let's Chat!
Hi! How are you? (btw finally got around to responding to the pet thread. motivation has been nonexistant
) @Tracey Bailey
27 Feb 2024, 04:29
Let's Chat!
Maybe cause you are cute and nice?? The normal reasonsBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:28 Indeed poor me lol fr tho why must i have like 50 dang girls after me-
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 04:29
Let's Chat!
nah fr thoLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:28Hmm story of your lifeBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:25shush i don't know what to doLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:07Hah this new person likes you too huh?Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05I- Uh you're not far off actually. It's actually A hundred and twenty.
27 Feb 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
Telling the truth
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 04:31
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good, you Alyx? I saw your reply!
Brain, just 50? I had like 100+ guys hitting on me in high school
Brain, just 50? I had like 100+ guys hitting on me in high school
27 Feb 2024, 04:32
Let's Chat!
HAH. Don't make me laughLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:29Maybe cause you are cute and nice?? The normal reasonsBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:28 Indeed poor me lol fr tho why must i have like 50 dang girls after me-
. if anything they like me because of my rep
27 Feb 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
I'm alright! Might draft a RP reply then go to bed.
50??? 100??? What's y'all's secret
50??? 100??? What's y'all's secret