27 Feb 2024, 04:34
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! Maybe I should do that.
Honestly, I felt like it was my looks. Most of them I didn't even know
Honestly, I felt like it was my looks. Most of them I didn't even know
27 Feb 2024, 04:35
Let's Chat!
Nothing They probably only like me because of my rep and because I'm in a committe at my schoolAlyx Aberd wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:33 I'm alright! Might draft a RP reply then go to bed.
50??? 100??? What's y'all's secret![]()
27 Feb 2024, 04:55
Let's Chat!
What kind of rep? A James Potter sort of repBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:32HAH. Don't make me laughLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:29Maybe cause you are cute and nice?? The normal reasonsBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:28 Indeed poor me lol fr tho why must i have like 50 dang girls after me-. if anything they like me because of my rep
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 04:59
Let's Chat!
Ditto lmao. Life's so exhausting
but I'm going to try to draft a RP reply then attempt to sleep
27 Feb 2024, 05:02
Let's Chat!
Good night, Tracey!
I'm currently looking for an outfit for Kaitlyn first, then drafting. Ugh, and I need to get up early tomrorow.
I'm currently looking for an outfit for Kaitlyn first, then drafting. Ugh, and I need to get up early tomrorow.
. if anything they like me because of my rep