27 Feb 2024, 03:50
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe I'll do some more replies
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Feb 2024, 03:51
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:50lol.Hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe I'll do some more replies
Oh, and sorry for not sending you more ideas by owl. I haven't been feeling creative enough to try to write something.
27 Feb 2024, 03:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]It's ok! Just y'know, send me an owl when you think of something, and also after you get validated on PFR
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Feb 2024, 03:54
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:53Is PFR the French site?It's ok! Just y'know, send me an owl when you think of something, and also after you get validated on PFR
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 03:55
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Feb 2024, 03:59
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:53I will! I just need some free time to think. Very busy times, I'm afraid.It's ok! Just y'know, send me an owl when you think of something, and also after you get validated on PFR
And yes, of course.
27 Feb 2024, 03:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hehe, I'm also very busy
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Feb 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
shush i don't know what to doLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:07Hah this new person likes you too huh?Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05I- Uh you're not far off actually. It's actually A hundred and twenty.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05110Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:33Fun lol I'm just getting text after text after text. Literally in 1 hour. Guess how many texts I have?
27 Feb 2024, 04:26
Let's Chat!
[quote]Poor Brain
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish