Back 4776 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:50
Hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe I'll do some more replies
lol. :)

Oh, and sorry for not sending you more ideas by owl. I haven't been feeling creative enough to try to write something.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It's ok! Just y'know, send me an owl when you think of something, and also after you get validated on PFR
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:53
It's ok! Just y'know, send me an owl when you think of something, and also after you get validated on PFR
Is PFR the French site?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:53
It's ok! Just y'know, send me an owl when you think of something, and also after you get validated on PFR
I will! I just need some free time to think. Very busy times, I'm afraid.
And yes, of course. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:07
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:29

Working on ths yearbook
Fun lol I'm just getting text after text after text. Literally in 1 hour. Guess how many texts I have?
110
I- Uh you're not far off actually. It's actually A hundred and twenty.
Hah this new person likes you too huh?
shush i don't know what to do
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
Back 4776 / 18141