Back 4763 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:33
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:31
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:30 Aww you don't have to do that!!! Save for your own things! I'll buy my own cloak once I have enough money.
The trench coat cloak one?
The camo cloak
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:30
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:29 Hah you better promise me

@Genevieve Delacourt I’m so sorry, I only have 1G left now after buying that last Marauders Map, but how’s this, once I get my new account, I’ll save up and buy you the cloak?
Aww you don't have to do that!!! Save for your own things! I'll buy my own cloak once I have enough money.
Are you sure?

Hades it’s the one that allows you to enter the forbidden forest
And yes I am sure!!! <3
Alright then:)
Thank you, and I hope you enjoy your map!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! I’m trying to save up for the Marauders Map
OOC Let's Chat!
@Delainie Silverwing Thanks!!! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok yeah- what’s it do again le wonderful map
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh cool!!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s just for fun, it shows u where people are (not rly) and has a funny little thing next to it. It’s above ur account when u click on ur pfp I think

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
DO ANY OF YALL HAVE ONE??

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:31 Yk what’s funny- I Don’t know how to use the Marauders map

I’ll find a way :evil:
The map doesn't really have an use, but it allows to see people through the map
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:32 Are you sure?

Hades it’s the one that allows you to enter the forbidden forest
Ah that one! Lmao!
OOC Let's Chat!
Not anymore, and I don’t have enough money to buy another I don’t think, it I’ll see what I have (through selling my stuff I’ll send u the money I get then u can use that to buy one)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

I have one!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4763 / 18141