Back 4762 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:11
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Ooo! Can i have a marauders map and a camo cloak?!!?!? Please!?
OMG I AM SO SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT NOTICE!! I’ll deff get u a marauders map tho!, I’ll see what I can do about the cloak

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol to that message Delainie about not doing something to evil No Promises 🙃
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:26
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:11
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Ooo! Can i have a marauders map and a camo cloak?!!?!? Please!?
OMG I AM SO SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT NOTICE!! I’ll deff get u a marauders map tho!, I’ll see what I can do about the cloak
Oh, np!! Thanks <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hah you better promise me

@Genevieve Delacourt I’m so sorry, I only have 1G left now after buying that last Marauders Map, but how’s this, once I get my new account, I’ll save up and buy you the cloak?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:29 Hah you better promise me

@Genevieve Delacourt I’m so sorry, I only have 1G left now after buying that last Marauders Map, but how’s this, once I get my new account, I’ll save up and buy you the cloak?
Aww you don't have to do that!!! Save for your own things! I'll buy my own cloak once I have enough money.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Yk what’s funny- I Don’t know how to use the Marauders map

I’ll find a way :evil:
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:30 Aww you don't have to do that!!! Save for your own things! I'll buy my own cloak once I have enough money.
The trench coat cloak one?
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:30
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:29 Hah you better promise me

@Genevieve Delacourt I’m so sorry, I only have 1G left now after buying that last Marauders Map, but how’s this, once I get my new account, I’ll save up and buy you the cloak?
Aww you don't have to do that!!! Save for your own things! I'll buy my own cloak once I have enough money.
Are you sure?

Hades it’s the one that allows you to enter the forbidden forest

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyy Delainie!!!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:31
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:30 Aww you don't have to do that!!! Save for your own things! I'll buy my own cloak once I have enough money.
The trench coat cloak one?
The camo cloak
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:30
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:29 Hah you better promise me

@Genevieve Delacourt I’m so sorry, I only have 1G left now after buying that last Marauders Map, but how’s this, once I get my new account, I’ll save up and buy you the cloak?
Aww you don't have to do that!!! Save for your own things! I'll buy my own cloak once I have enough money.
Are you sure?

Hades it’s the one that allows you to enter the forbidden forest
And yes I am sure!!! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4762 / 18141