26 Feb 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
[quote]Anyone that has an account on the french site wanna rp with me?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
26 Feb 2024, 04:10
Let's Chat!
[quote]The french version of this site. PFR. I also don't know how to speak French, but my sis does
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
26 Feb 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 04:10hm ok, does that mean we create a new account and everything? i might consider it... i guess i could always use a translator lolThe french version of this site. PFR. I also don't know how to speak French, but my sis does
26 Feb 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
Iโm there too, you can just translate it, I have thing thing in my phone n it just translates it for me
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
26 Feb 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
Hiya!
I'm still waiting for my account to be approved on the french site.
I'm still waiting for my account to be approved on the french site.
26 Feb 2024, 04:17
Let's Chat!
[quote]https://poudlard.fr/search.php?search_i ... arch&ego=1
Does this link work?
Does this link work?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish