Back 4742 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

wahoo This is gonna be the worst sleepover in history
OOC Let's Chat!
what french site? :sweatingbullets:

i would, but i have no idea how to speak french :sleepy:

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]The french version of this site. PFR. I also don't know how to speak French, but my sis does
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 04:10
The french version of this site. PFR. I also don't know how to speak French, but my sis does
hm ok, does that mean we create a new account and everything? i might consider it... i guess i could always use a translator lol

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Iโ€™m there too, you can just translate it, I have thing thing in my phone n it just translates it for me

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!

I'm still waiting for my account to be approved on the french site.
OOC Let's Chat!
does anyone have the link?

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
Back 4742 / 18141