Back 4733 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:13
now i feel like changing my pfp again... but i'm not going to :suspicious:
Hehe
Since Dels a natural blonde I wanted her to go back to that for a lil while:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:14
what did i miss :shock:
Nothing much. Just me not really Wanting To Go to school tomorrow.
OOC Let's Chat!
it went from you dying to go back, and now you don't?..

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:15
it went from you dying to go back, and now you don't?..
Hey, Times have changed. Have you not been keeping up with the chat? Cos now I Hate her and she hates me. Blah blah blah.
OOC Let's Chat!
aww, no i haven't... i've been quite busy :wry:
i'm sorry, hopefully things change soon

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh so close to 6k postsss

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:18
aww, no i haven't... i've been quite busy :wry:
i'm sorry, hopefully things change soon
I'm not gonna lie. I wish I was busy. Because then I wouldn't have to deal with her. Oh my god. I don't wanna go to school. People wondering why I'm saying going back. Is because it was just for a short time. Bad stuff is happening. Now it's over and now I have to go back and have to face the Manipulative Girl. Someone help me. :cry2:
OOC Let's Chat!
ahh, i hate that... that kind of happened to me a while ago, so ik how you feel :/

hopefully it goes back to normal for you soon

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:22
ahh, i hate that... that kind of happened to me a while ago, so ik how you feel :/

hopefully it goes back to normal for you soon
It's never gonna go back to normal- So I may just have to Face the "music"
OOC Let's Chat!
well, hopefully it becomes better than normal

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4733 / 18141