26 Feb 2024, 00:15
Let's Chat!
HehePaige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:13now i feel like changing my pfp again... but i'm not going to![]()
Since Dels a natural blonde I wanted her to go back to that for a lil while:)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Hey, Times have changed. Have you not been keeping up with the chat? Cos now I Hate her and she hates me. Blah blah blah.
26 Feb 2024, 00:18
Let's Chat!
aww, no i haven't... i've been quite busy![]()
i'm sorry, hopefully things change soon
26 Feb 2024, 00:19
Let's Chat!
Ahh so close to 6k postsss
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 00:21
Let's Chat!
I'm not gonna lie. I wish I was busy. Because then I wouldn't have to deal with her. Oh my god. I don't wanna go to school. People wondering why I'm saying going back. Is because it was just for a short time. Bad stuff is happening. Now it's over and now I have to go back and have to face the Manipulative Girl. Someone help me.Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:18aww, no i haven't... i've been quite busy![]()
i'm sorry, hopefully things change soon
26 Feb 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
ahh, i hate that... that kind of happened to me a while ago, so ik how you feel![]()
hopefully it goes back to normal for you soon
26 Feb 2024, 00:23
Let's Chat!
It's never gonna go back to normal- So I may just have to Face the "music"Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:22ahh, i hate that... that kind of happened to me a while ago, so ik how you feel![]()
hopefully it goes back to normal for you soon