25 Feb 2024, 21:25
Let's Chat!
Hii
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
25 Feb 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
Oh alr. I binge watched it over the summer like two years ago I think lolHades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 21:34Not really that much, I felt they weren't really my vibe
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Feb 2024, 21:48
Let's Chat!
I remember I had watched the whole 1st season and it was quite... Anxious! Never thought I'd enjoyDelainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 21:36 Oh alr. I binge watched it over the summer like two years ago I think lol
25 Feb 2024, 21:57
Let's Chat!
Ah yeah. Honestly, the first season was probs the creepiestHades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 21:48I remember I had watched the whole 1st season and it was quite... Anxious! Never thought I'd enjoyDelainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 21:36 Oh alr. I binge watched it over the summer like two years ago I think lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Feb 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
I found struggling myself to understand at first, because it was like, the guy in coma was in the other world or? Now it seems I don't remember well as I thought hahaDelainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 21:57 Ah yeah. Honestly, the first season was probs the creepiest
25 Feb 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
Haha yea it was pretty confusing. Ngl season three was the best, and it wasn’t acc that confusing, but yea I’ll agree with you season one didn’t make too much sense at firstHades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:07I found struggling myself to understand at first, because it was like, the guy in coma was in the other world or? Now it seems I don't remember well as I thought hahaDelainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 21:57 Ah yeah. Honestly, the first season was probs the creepiest
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Feb 2024, 22:17
Let's Chat!
NO SPOILERS! XD
|
|
25 Feb 2024, 22:23
Let's Chat!
I might try with S2 maybeDelainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:14 Haha yea it was pretty confusing. Ngl season three was the best, and it wasn’t acc that confusing, but yea I’ll agree with you season one didn’t make too much sense at first
25 Feb 2024, 22:33
Let's Chat!
S2 was ok, but overall the series is amazing lol. I have like 6 st posters heheHades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:23I might try with S2 maybeDelainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:14 Haha yea it was pretty confusing. Ngl season three was the best, and it wasn’t acc that confusing, but yea I’ll agree with you season one didn’t make too much sense at first
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”