Back 4708 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Guys I have no motivation to do replies! :(
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof that sucks
I’d say just take ur time. Usually when I’m like that I’ll write a lil but then save it in drafts then come back to it every so often

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:46 Oof that sucks
I’d say just take ur time. Usually when I’m like that I’ll write a lil but then save it in drafts then come back to it every so often
That always works for me but I think I've put some of my starters and replies off for way too long.
OOC Let's Chat!
Dang. That does suck.



I wonder if my application Got approved- Well, I'm gonna go check.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:50 Dang. That does suck.



I wonder if my application Got approved- Well, I'm gonna go check.
Ooh for what!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:55
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:50 Dang. That does suck.



I wonder if my application Got approved- Well, I'm gonna go check.
Ooh for what!
Special race I'm like so late behind but I only have like a couple of days and then I can't edit it. I don't think. That's why I was trying to hurry up and do it 2 days ago but I'm like dang it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:46 Oof that sucks
I’d say just take ur time. Usually when I’m like that I’ll write a lil but then save it in drafts then come back to it every so often
I do that often! It works!
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:01
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:55
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:50 Dang. That does suck.



I wonder if my application Got approved- Well, I'm gonna go check.
Ooh for what!
Special race I'm like so late behind but I only have like a couple of days and then I can't edit it. I don't think. That's why I was trying to hurry up and do it 2 days ago but I'm like dang it.
Ooh fun!! Which race r ya going for

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Who all read the sitewide announcement?? and who knows exactly who it's talking about

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:22 Who all read the sitewide announcement?? and who knows exactly who it's talking about
Oh damn uhhhh

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4708 / 18141