23 Feb 2024, 20:33
Let's Chat!
MY SCHOOL PLAY CAST LIST COMES OUT TODAY!
|
|
23 Feb 2024, 20:40
Let's Chat!
OOH GOOD LUCKKKK
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
23 Feb 2024, 20:43
Let's Chat!
Nooo
23 Feb 2024, 20:46
Let's Chat!
Ahh I was a techie, no talent in terms of singing or dancing but I hope you got your dream role
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
23 Feb 2024, 20:48
Let's Chat!
hi yalls i cant sleep


this talk abt plays is rlly interesting thoo im in drama but im incharge of props and help out with costumes sometimes
cant act even if my life depended on it



this talk abt plays is rlly interesting thoo im in drama but im incharge of props and help out with costumes sometimes
cant act even if my life depended on it
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
23 Feb 2024, 20:49
Let's Chat!
Props is super important, I did follow spot, run crew, and props as well as micing the actors and quick changes. Basically everything that did not require buttons because I don't have self control.Jam Chong wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:48 hi yalls i cant sleep
this talk abt plays is rlly interesting thoo im in drama but im incharge of props and help out with costumes sometimes
cant act even if my life depended on it
I'm sorry you can't sleep though
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell