Back 4672 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 17:09 Hmph i hate you both *Looks at susan* Your a pain.. yk what I promise to get sleep if you got sleep in the last 3 days.
I- um. Fine you got me *lets him go*
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 17:11
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 17:09 Hmph i hate you both *Looks at susan* Your a pain.. yk what I promise to get sleep if you got sleep in the last 3 days.
I- um. Fine you got me *lets him go*
Thats what i thought! *gets up brushing himself off*
OOC Let's Chat!
*dances*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I- why are you dancing Keith
OOC Let's Chat!
cause im listening to a song i really like


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah makes sense
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 02:58 It’s pretty easy to
Not really haha! I was trying to get ANY house other than Gryffindor and still managed to somehow get Gryffindor. I wanted Ravenclaw and if I couldn't get that one, to get Slytherin.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
*tackles brian again* No leaving me you stay with me
OOC Let's Chat!
*does the spiderman thing again* heyo kim!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
you and spiderman-


Suz Whyy
Back 4672 / 18141