23 Feb 2024, 02:59
Let's Chat!
Hopefully she'll get the Best House!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
23 Feb 2024, 02:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]I wanted the best house, but I got stuck with the second best! -cries-
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Feb 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
heyo
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
23 Feb 2024, 03:02
Let's Chat!
Iβd be ok with Slytherin ig. I like the chaos lol, but Iβd deff want Ravenclaw again
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
23 Feb 2024, 03:03
Let's Chat!
[quote]Wow, we're opposite, Kaitlyn! I honestly wanted Tracey to be in the same house as her father, but got sorted into Ravenclaw, and is the only Ravenclaw in her family
Ravenclaw is too blue, but I like the color a lot
Ravenclaw is too blue, but I like the color a lot
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Feb 2024, 03:06
Let's Chat!
Hah yea
I love blue, but my fav colours green. But not like Slytherin green, like nature greens (Sage, forest, moss, etc)
I love blue, but my fav colours green. But not like Slytherin green, like nature greens (Sage, forest, moss, etc)
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
23 Feb 2024, 03:08
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 03:03I don't have an in-game reason for Kaitlyn wanting Ravenclaw. Just my personal preference. I actually prefer green over blue.Wow, we're opposite, Kaitlyn! I honestly wanted Tracey to be in the same house as her father, but got sorted into Ravenclaw, and is the only Ravenclaw in her family
Ravenclaw is too blue, but I like the color a lot
23 Feb 2024, 03:09
Let's Chat!
What if I said Iβm gonna deactivate Del in about 5 minsβ¦?
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
23 Feb 2024, 03:10
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! I love emerald green!
Ah, for Tracey, I had a plan for her being in Slytherin, but it was a plan that could adjust for whichever house she gets
What d'you mean, Del?
Ah, for Tracey, I had a plan for her being in Slytherin, but it was a plan that could adjust for whichever house she gets
What d'you mean, Del?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish