Back 4653 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hopefully she'll get the Best House!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I wanted the best house, but I got stuck with the second best! -cries-
OOC Let's Chat!
heyo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I tried to get Ravenclaw and somehow messed it up. *shrugs*
OOC Let's Chat!
I’d be ok with Slytherin ig. I like the chaos lol, but I’d deff want Ravenclaw again

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Wow, we're opposite, Kaitlyn! I honestly wanted Tracey to be in the same house as her father, but got sorted into Ravenclaw, and is the only Ravenclaw in her family

Ravenclaw is too blue, but I like the color a lot
OOC Let's Chat!
Hah yea
I love blue, but my fav colours green. But not like Slytherin green, like nature greens (Sage, forest, moss, etc)

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 03:03
Wow, we're opposite, Kaitlyn! I honestly wanted Tracey to be in the same house as her father, but got sorted into Ravenclaw, and is the only Ravenclaw in her family

Ravenclaw is too blue, but I like the color a lot
I don't have an in-game reason for Kaitlyn wanting Ravenclaw. Just my personal preference. I actually prefer green over blue.
OOC Let's Chat!
What if I said I’m gonna deactivate Del in about 5 mins…?

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! I love emerald green!

Ah, for Tracey, I had a plan for her being in Slytherin, but it was a plan that could adjust for whichever house she gets

What d'you mean, Del?
Back 4653 / 18141