Back 4651 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hello!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh, I hope you feel better soon, Delainie.

Colin! <3

Hi Paige!

Hi Emmalee
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Kyle and Kaitlyn:)

Ok I kinda rly wanna deactivate now

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
How's the chaos chat today?

Hi Colin. I feel like I just saw you. XD

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nooo, don’t Delainie!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 02:20 How's the chaos chat today?

Hi Colin. I feel like I just saw you. XD
:eyes:

I didn't do it!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 02:22
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 02:20 How's the chaos chat today?

Hi Colin. I feel like I just saw you. XD
:eyes:

I didn't do it!
Uh-huh

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee! :)

rofl, Colin.
OOC Let's Chat!
Whyyyy

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4651 / 18141