23 Feb 2024, 02:19
Let's Chat!
Ugh, I hope you feel better soon, Delainie.
Colin!
Hi Paige!
Hi Emmalee
Colin!
Hi Paige!
Hi Emmalee
23 Feb 2024, 02:19
Let's Chat!
Thanks Kyle and Kaitlyn:)
Ok I kinda rly wanna deactivate now
Ok I kinda rly wanna deactivate now
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
23 Feb 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
How's the chaos chat today?
Hi Colin. I feel like I just saw you. XD
Hi Colin. I feel like I just saw you. XD
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
23 Feb 2024, 02:21
Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
23 Feb 2024, 02:22
Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 02:20 How's the chaos chat today?
Hi Colin. I feel like I just saw you. XD

I didn't do it!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
23 Feb 2024, 02:22
Let's Chat!
Uh-huhColin McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 02:22EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 02:20 How's the chaos chat today?
Hi Colin. I feel like I just saw you. XD
I didn't do it!
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
23 Feb 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
Whyyyy
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”