Back 4650 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:47
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:46 Find i'll owl I'll you it
Okay. And i promise not to tell anyone.
Okay now I'm gonna try and get my friend that messed up the plan to talk
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:49
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:47
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:46 Find i'll owl I'll you it
Okay. And i promise not to tell anyone.
Okay now I'm gonna try and get my friend that messed up the plan to talk
Have fun!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:50
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:49
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:47
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:46 Find i'll owl I'll you it
Okay. And i promise not to tell anyone.
Okay now I'm gonna try and get my friend that messed up the plan to talk
Have fun!

tch Tomorrow's gonna be one awkward day.
OOC Let's Chat!
thats bad...

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, awkwardness! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh I’m sick

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo KitKaits!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 02:13 Ugh I’m sick
That sucks hope you feel better


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 00:39
Paige Mallary wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 00:36
i just had school photos :cry2:
And ? Was it horribly horrible ?
pfft yes, they made me smile like 😁......................................... so i probably looked terrible

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
hallo all

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Back 4650 / 18141