Back 4643 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hru?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm pretty good. Just got back from school. How are you?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
im good! just wrote a 1/5 of my essay, so im now 2/5s down. only took 10 minutes lmao i go from being stumped to writing at lightspeed its hilarious also annoying at times but i'll live with that

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:07
Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 20:58 Yall! I am 100 words away from were I have to be for an rp and have major writers block! Helllllllllllllllllllllllllp

OH NO!

What's it about?
It's for 2,4,6, great

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
-poke-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
*looks up to see Kim randomly apear*

*Screams and mind is further blocked from writing*

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:31-poke-
hii dearie

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
hey paige!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 19:07
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:58 I mean, it's because I'm dating with Damion and we might get married soon...
:love: :blush: :love2: <3
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:58 Guys should I deactivate??
I’ve been with Del for over 7 months now
Don't deactivate TINY
Idkkkk
I’m so torn

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4643 / 18141