22 Feb 2024, 21:09
Let's Chat!
hru?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Feb 2024, 21:27
Let's Chat!
im good! just wrote a 1/5 of my essay, so im now 2/5s down. only took 10 minutes lmao i go from being stumped to writing at lightspeed its hilarious also annoying at times but i'll live with that
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Feb 2024, 21:30
Let's Chat!
It's for 2,4,6, greatInara Yang wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:07Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 20:58 Yall! I am 100 words away from were I have to be for an rp and have major writers block! Helllllllllllllllllllllllllp
OH NO!
What's it about?
|
|
22 Feb 2024, 21:31
Let's Chat!
-poke-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
22 Feb 2024, 21:33
Let's Chat!
*looks up to see Kim randomly apear*
*Screams and mind is further blocked from writing*
*Screams and mind is further blocked from writing*
|
|
22 Feb 2024, 21:37
Let's Chat!
hii dearie
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Feb 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
hey paige!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Feb 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
IdkkkkDamion White wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 19:07Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:58 I mean, it's because I'm dating with Damion and we might get married soon...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Don't deactivate TINYDelainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:58 Guys should I deactivate??
I’ve been with Del for over 7 months now
I’m so torn
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”