22 Feb 2024, 18:52
Let's Chat!
Wow. This is very drama inducing. A revengeful prom? So much like a book.
22 Feb 2024, 18:52
Let's Chat!
yay! *dances*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Feb 2024, 18:53
Let's Chat!
In that case, it makes me father in law?
@Damion White, I hope everything gets better!
@Damion White, I hope everything gets better!
22 Feb 2024, 18:53
Let's Chat!
MUWAHAHHAHAHAMinnie Duke wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:52 Wow. This is very drama inducing. A revengeful prom? So much like a book.
22 Feb 2024, 18:54
Let's Chat!
*Dances along*
Hmm how does that make you Father in law?Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:53 In that case, it makes me father in law?
@Damion White, I hope everything gets better!

I hope so too babycakes
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
22 Feb 2024, 18:54
Let's Chat!
make u papa since you two not brothers- y'all like act coupley in this chatHades Schweighöfer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:53 In that case, it makes me father in law?
@Damion White, I hope everything gets better!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Feb 2024, 18:58
Let's Chat!
I mean, it's because I'm dating with Damion and we might get married soon...
22 Feb 2024, 18:58
Let's Chat!
Guys should I deactivate??
I’ve been with Del for over 7 months now
I’ve been with Del for over 7 months now
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Feb 2024, 18:59
Let's Chat!
then u is papa if thats okay? marriage!!!!!
no deactivate whyyyyyy do dat?
no deactivate whyyyyyy do dat?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Feb 2024, 19:02
Let's Chat!
dont deactavate
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas