Back 4623 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hewo!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Bailey! hi Ryann!
OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
lele!!!!!!! -snugs-

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
*sits on the floor wraped in a blanket and eating mint chip icecream for breakfast* cuz why not

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Fair-
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:56 *sits on the floor wraped in a blanket and eating mint chip icecream for breakfast* cuz why not
Yes why not? Sounds good to me honest
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:56 lele!!!!!!! -snugs-
Hey Signora!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
:meninblack: I'm bored I have no classes and noting else mutch to do:sad:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome Mia!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Aw there there Its ok "hello im brian its nice to meet you" ONE TIME im using quotes
Back 4623 / 18141