Back 4616 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

ima be on a chat with my fellow late peeps Maybe they will Make me happy.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm here!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
GN! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Kim!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 23:54
Can't you charge your device then?
not at school....

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi everyone....!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
hi :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 19:29
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:41 DADDD
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:44 heyo kim! Hey AVAAAAAAAAAAA
Daughter!!!!!!!!! Hi there Melon! <3
Hiya! :]


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 03:32
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:31
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:00 Heading back to the theater 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 00:43
Bailey Glade wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:25
Reducio




heyy lele!
Hey Signora 👋👋
How are you dearie?
I'm good, how have you been? :biggrin:
I’m good! Just got out of a show, so ready for bed lol I have a busy next few days, but they’ll be good days
Oh nice! 💯 Oh no busy days? Well I hope everything will go in your favor and well!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Back 4616 / 18141