Back 4606 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

apply while you can, i regret not knowing about abilities earlier :unsure:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It was hard for me to pick a special race/talent for Tracey, but in the end, I did Metamorphmagus

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Metamorphmagus forever!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I remember when I first applied for metamorph. When I look back on it there are so many things I would change :lol:
OOC Let's Chat!
Ravenclaw you better watch out Hufflepuff is Coming back
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]J really love the metamorph ability!

Like in hp's?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Mhm hehehe
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hmmmmmmmmm, I think we'll be fine

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Don’t get too cocky That never ends well
OOC Let's Chat!
If I keep getting good grades on homework Hufflepuff will win! (I hope)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 4606 / 18141