Back 4599 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oof bye! :bye:
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ello :bye:
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Minnie!!

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
*splashes Brian!*

Dare ye to snog the squid!

*splashes Luci too!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!! *dunks Colin*

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
IN YOUR DREAMS-


*splashes Colin*
OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes Luci*

*splashes Brian again!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*just watches*

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
*jumps in*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 4599 / 18141