Back 4583 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:04
Violet Rohr wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:02 Do you have her number or insta where you can message? You can try sending her a para- if the fault was from your side asw...
I didnt start it and i never wanted to fight- GOD WHY DO I STILL CARE ABOUT HER

I AM LOSING MY M I N D
I can pretty much understand your feelings... I think you are doing the right thing then , trying to take your mind off her... Caring about her at the same time is nice of you...ofc you love her, so you can't help it... But if she loves you, as Kaitlyn said, she'll come back around.... You gotta give it time... Maybe distance yourself nicely for a while too to make her understand?

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Me literally writing 1000 words about something Yes you read it right 1000 words
OOC Let's Chat!
oo, nice. I've written that much before. It can be fun. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Y'all do not want to know what its about- my hands be cramping but somethings keeping it going-
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhh, you saying we wouldn't want to know more about it, makes me exactly want to know more about it smh.
(I'm a ravenclaw ooc omg)

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Well tough chocolate frog
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm a slytherin... but I gotta know now


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope-
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes 😃 pls

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Why
Back 4583 / 18141