21 Feb 2024, 16:19
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yes, Biran, I know.
Ah, its ok Kaitlyn! She'll just try her best!
Oh no! Poor Brian!
Ah, its ok Kaitlyn! She'll just try her best!
Oh no! Poor Brian!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 16:22
Let's Chat!
Youβll do well Brian. Itβll be fine.
*pokes Tracey* I deeply apologize for my last post in the sweet hearts topic. Kaitlyn was a little preoccupied and forgot that she was making three letters.
*pokes Tracey* I deeply apologize for my last post in the sweet hearts topic. Kaitlyn was a little preoccupied and forgot that she was making three letters.
21 Feb 2024, 16:23
Let's Chat!
Im listening to house of memories
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
21 Feb 2024, 16:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]Brian, did you actually listen to Error by VIXX?
Ah, it's ok, Kaitlyn! I have Tracey at the Hufflepuff table then returned back to the Ravenclaw table after finishing one letter
Ah, it's ok, Kaitlyn! I have Tracey at the Hufflepuff table then returned back to the Ravenclaw table after finishing one letter
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 16:30
Let's Chat!
me not plaining to listen to all the songs that i can that you guys share also here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... v_mU_mjkOA
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
21 Feb 2024, 16:31
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 16:27Ooo.Brian, did you actually listen to Error by VIXX?
Ah, it's ok, Kaitlyn! I have Tracey at the Hufflepuff table then returned back to the Ravenclaw table after finishing one letter
Ah, ok. I should have Kaitlyn write Traceyβs during that time frameβ¦