Back 4579 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Yes, Biran, I know.

Ah, its ok Kaitlyn! She'll just try her best!

Oh no! Poor Brian!
OOC Let's Chat!
Me not listening to the sad song you talked about-
OOC Let's Chat!
You’ll do well Brian. It’ll be fine.

*pokes Tracey* I deeply apologize for my last post in the sweet hearts topic. Kaitlyn was a little preoccupied and forgot that she was making three letters.
OOC Let's Chat!
Im listening to house of memories

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 16:23 Im listening to house of memories
YESSS! LOVE THAT SONG
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Brian, did you actually listen to Error by VIXX?

Ah, it's ok, Kaitlyn! I have Tracey at the Hufflepuff table then returned back to the Ravenclaw table after finishing one letter
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes i did
OOC Let's Chat!
me not plaining to listen to all the songs that i can that you guys share also here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... v_mU_mjkOA

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 16:27
Brian, did you actually listen to Error by VIXX?

Ah, it's ok, Kaitlyn! I have Tracey at the Hufflepuff table then returned back to the Ravenclaw table after finishing one letter
Ooo.

Ah, ok. I should have Kaitlyn write Tracey’s during that time frame…
OOC Let's Chat!
Is it bad me and Her havent talked the whole day-
Back 4579 / 18141