Back 4572 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Love the song!! I am now listening to Prom Queen by Molly Kate Kesner

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
no idea lol, i mainly listen to alt :')

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
night kim!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Kim!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 00:05
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:33
Kyle Diaz wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:07
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:57KYLE
KEITH!!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii its been a hot minute how are youuuuuuu
Yea it has lol I've been good how about you?
I'm alive, really tired and wanna go home, but okay ig, :]


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning lil badger!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish it was Saturday...it's Tuesday...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 4572 / 18141