Back 4556 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Does anybody know when we graduate to the next year?


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Late June or early July IIRC. Around that time.

The world is in despair not because there are many bad people, but because there are many good people who do nothing.
OOC Let's Chat!
Is it automatic?
OOC Let's Chat!
Nahh the HoH have to manually year up everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ye if u have like an ency and are indexed you’ll get moved up (correct me if I’m wrong plz)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay got it thank you everyone 🙏


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
:cute:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
ok, cool!

Hey Genny! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:17 ok, cool!

Hey Genny! <3
Hey! I'm back

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:17
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:17 ok, cool!

Hey Genny! <3
Hey! I'm back
Welcome back, Genny! How was your trip?
Back 4556 / 18141