Back 4555 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

i have to write a whole rationale 💀

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Del!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hruu

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good!! Hru??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 22:22
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 21:30 Lord help me I almost wish lily was here to tease me cause her teasing can be good advice- DONT THINK THAT MEANS ANYTHING
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED
Ofc you were
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:33
Kyle Diaz wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:07
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:57KYLE
KEITH!!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii its been a hot minute how are youuuuuuu
Yea it has lol I've been good how about you?


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to try and get some posts out tonight or tomorrow, depending on whether I can focus enough tonight, if I can some posts will come out. If I can't, then it'll be tomorrow.

-dies-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs Kim*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 21:55Yay! Welcome back! How was the trip?
Minnie Duke wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 21:56 I need to hear about it!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 21:59 hello! me two! i need to seeee also dont mind me :) :)
Hi everyone!! I'm so excited to jump back in :grin:
The trip was amazing! Everything actually went really smoothly, the flights and everything.
Last edited by Genevieve Delacourt on 21 Feb 2024, 01:15, edited 1 time in total.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4555 / 18141