20 Feb 2024, 23:30
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Feb 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
Hi Del!!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Feb 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
Hruu
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Feb 2024, 23:49
Let's Chat!
I'm good!! Hru??
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Feb 2024, 23:57
Let's Chat!
Ofc you wereLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 22:22I HAVE BEEN SUMMONEDBrian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 21:30 Lord help me I almost wish lily was here to tease me cause her teasing can be good advice- DONT THINK THAT MEANS ANYTHING
21 Feb 2024, 00:05
Let's Chat!
Yea it has lol I've been good how about you?
21 Feb 2024, 00:19
Let's Chat!
I'm going to try and get some posts out tonight or tomorrow, depending on whether I can focus enough tonight, if I can some posts will come out. If I can't, then it'll be tomorrow.
-dies-
-dies-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
21 Feb 2024, 00:33
Let's Chat!
*hugs Kim*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Feb 2024, 00:40
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!! I'm so excited to jump back in
The trip was amazing! Everything actually went really smoothly, the flights and everything.
Last edited by Genevieve Delacourt on 21 Feb 2024, 01:15, edited 1 time in total.
