Back 4529 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Damion White wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 11:38
Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 11:24 I hope it will be better soon for you with your leg
I'm good
I hope so too!!
Hi Twizzlers!!
Yes I switched my accounts
Paige Mallary wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 11:33
oh no, what happened? :(
Um I had an extra bone in my left foot which was removed in July 2023 and it is very painful. The doctor says since they removed the bone the nerves have become oversensitive and they are being very painful. It is swollen. I get pins and needles sensation on my foot and it burns. It is also numb and painful. :(
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 11:33 Good morning! <3
Good morning Kaitlyn
Hi Mysti! Do you have something to make swelling go and ease pain in your leg?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!!-

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 13:41 Hey guys!!-
Hey! Good morning :)

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning!
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:09 Good Morning!
Morning!!! Sooooo.......?????

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:22
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:09 Good Morning!
Morning!!! Sooooo.......?????
I should've known-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:23
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:22
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:09 Good Morning!
Morning!!! Sooooo.......?????
I should've known-
Well?? What's the news??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:28
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:23
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:22
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:09 Good Morning!
Morning!!! Sooooo.......?????
I should've known-
Well?? What's the news??
All i can say is so far so good-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:34
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:28
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:23
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:22
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:09 Good Morning!
Morning!!! Sooooo.......?????
I should've known-
Well?? What's the news??
All i can say is so far so good-
Yay!!!! Congrats!! perhaps one day you two will get married...

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4529 / 18141