Back 4528 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey guys, tryna see what’s up here. XD I have the whole week off

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
dang lucky, i wish i was at home sleeping-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
luckyyyy!! i wish :disgusted:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh look a new Bailey pfp

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
HEY DELA


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
HEY KEITH

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
hruuuuuuuu


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Good good! Hopefully I’ll get to our rp soon 🤞

How about you?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm really tired-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm also tired. Only got a few hours of sleep last night. *yawns*
Back 4528 / 18141