Back 4525 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:23
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:12
Paige Mallary wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:09
uhmm excuse me.. what about me 🙄 :lol:
Hello Miss Mallary!

Blames the writer's inability to see people who are around to her sleeping not enough
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:09 I'm good how are you??
I am very tired only slept about 3 hours yesterday. I am debating taking a nap.
Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:10
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:08 Hello Miss McCoire (@Lily Isobel McCoire) & Miss Ramirez (@Linda Ramirez)

How are you two today?
I'm good, how are you?

😁how are you, Paige?
I am sleepy!!
Don't debate, just take a nap👀
Yep I can do that. I am not at work today.

Didn't have a car and didn't get any taxi/cab to go to work!!
Paige Mallary wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:25
omg i've been noticed!!!! :rofl:
Yeah you have been SEEN :lol:
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow so you are not working today because of car?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg can i do that as an excuse??? So i dont have to work

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I think you'll have your salary a bit less then at least, depending where you work, so I wouldn't advise you to do it 😄

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:42 I think you'll have your salary a bit less then at least, depending where you work, so I wouldn't advise you to do it 😄
Haha....Im of getting a driver's licence age but my mom won't buy me a car cause our insurance is high enough as it is

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I keep thinking to learn to drive and get driver's license

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Mhm...i want to learn but again insurance will skyrocket with a teen on it

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
You could probably do it later

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I can butt......i want my independence

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Independence is nice

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 4525 / 18141