19 Feb 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
its cute!!Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:12Maybeee
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 22:16
Let's Chat!
why Did I know That I know someone's gonna say that.Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:14its cute!!Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:12Maybeee
19 Feb 2024, 22:18
Let's Chat!
you should have known lmao im a romantic what can i sayBrian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:16why Did I know That I know someone's gonna say that.Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:14its cute!!Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:12Maybeee
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
It is!!!!Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:14its cute!!Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:12Maybeee
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
19 Feb 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
Not gonna lie as long as daph aint here I don't care if you all talk about it because she's the one that probably Teases me the most.Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:18you should have known lmao im a romantic what can i sayBrian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:16why Did I know That I know someone's gonna say that.![]()
19 Feb 2024, 22:22
Let's Chat!
Really?? I guess i need to pick up the pace
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews