Back 4506 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Dude. Seriously? I don't want to go to school tomorrow.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:12
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:11
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:07 14 hours left-
Are you literally counting down the hours?
Maybeee
its cute!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
ROFL. I find this cute too, and amusing.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:14
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:12
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:11
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:07 14 hours left-
Are you literally counting down the hours?
Maybeee
its cute!!
why Did I know That I know someone's gonna say that.
OOC Let's Chat!
*shakes head*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:16
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:14
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:12
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:11
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:07 14 hours left-
Are you literally counting down the hours?
Maybeee
its cute!!
why Did I know That I know someone's gonna say that.
you should have known lmao im a romantic what can i say :lol:

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:14
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:12
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:11
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:07 14 hours left-
Are you literally counting down the hours?
Maybeee
its cute!!
It is!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:18
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:16
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:14
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:12
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:11

Are you literally counting down the hours?
Maybeee
its cute!!
why Did I know That I know someone's gonna say that.
you should have known lmao im a romantic what can i say :lol:
Not gonna lie as long as daph aint here I don't care if you all talk about it because she's the one that probably Teases me the most.
OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes Brian* I thought that was Lily.
OOC Let's Chat!
Really?? I guess i need to pick up the pace

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4506 / 18141