Back 4486 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks, Violet! <3

Ugh, I know, time zones suck.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii Linda!

Dw, Paige it's similar for me. It's almost 8 pm here!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
And around 9 am for me!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m at 9:15 am
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow almost an 11 hr difference ...

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 14:25 Wow almost an 11 hr difference ...
yeah wow

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Eee, a big difference.
OOC Let's Chat!
it's 12:42am... tuesday for me-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Woah

And I'm a monster on the hill
Back 4486 / 18141