Back 4485 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning Lily!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Kaitlyn!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Violet! <3 how have you been?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 13:18 Hi Violet! <3 how have you been?
Hihi! I'm alright, js suffering with pollen allergy lolol, tyfaa! Hbuu?


Hii Damion

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning guys! And thanks! I'm super happy about the ferret!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good. Just preparing for a meeting in like an hour.

Hi Damion! Hi Minnie! Yay for more pets! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Gtk Kaitlyn! Best of luck for your meeting! Prepare well!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
ughhh why is it always when i'm abt to go to bed, ppl start waking up :disgusted:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4485 / 18141