Back 4480 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

start posting thennn :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m tryinggg

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I don't have a goal, but I'd love to get to 4000 posts!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
You are closer to 6k than I am to 3k, you can do it for sure

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh nice!!

Tracey n Paige, u guys wanna duel each other? I’ll mod??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm up for it, currently in school though and working on an assignment so might have to wait an hour until I get home 🤷‍♀️ we'll see... I can still probably do it from time to time between then.

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, how 'bout Rowan or Sere? But, I'd also be fine with dueling Paige, just have a lot of interactions with Ravenclaws, need more interactions with other houses too

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Okee. I’d have to make the mod post too.
Ok, well, if you do decide to do it, tell me!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, I kinda agree lol... I've only really had one interaction with another house-
Idm either way though

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll
Okee, if u guys decide u wanna do it, owl me!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4480 / 18141