18 Feb 2024, 22:56
Let's Chat!
I'd love to apply for prefect too, but not really sure how to lol... for now, I'll just give Delainie the chance![]()
I'm happy to duel anyone... but I don't have TOO many dueling spells (just to keep in note).
18 Feb 2024, 22:56
Let's Chat!
HahaLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:54Oh lord. Now I'm nervous. NOW I NEED EXPERIENCE MORE!!! *goes to check word counts, find rulebreakers, continue to take notes on moderating*Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:52 Oh right
I’d loveeee to be prefect lol. I think I’ve applied twice
Don’t worry I was rejected both times
Paige maybe you’d like to duel Ara?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 22:57
Let's Chat!
You have all first year. Incendio is a good one to usePaige Mallary wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:56I'd love to apply for prefect too, but not really sure how to lol... for now, I'll just give Delainie the chance![]()
I'm happy to duel anyone... but I don't have TOO many dueling spells (just to keep in note).
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 22:57
Let's Chat!
Hmm how do you apply to be a prefect?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
18 Feb 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
When someone else steps down, they open up applications, it would be posted in the bulletin board
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 23:56
Let's Chat!
Me! I'm replying by the way! Just a little busy!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:54 Ooo, good to know.
Sorry, Rowan, not me. I already have a date partner.
18 Feb 2024, 23:59
Let's Chat!
Feel free to take your time! I can wait.Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 23:56Me! I'm replying by the way! Just a little busy!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:54 Ooo, good to know.
Sorry, Rowan, not me. I already have a date partner.