18 Feb 2024, 18:26
Let's Chat!
I'll join you sis!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
18 Feb 2024, 18:27
Let's Chat!
Hah i know her irl
Also WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???. YOIR NOT EVEN IN GRYFFINCLAW VS. SLYTHERPUFF??
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 19:26
Let's Chat!
Hiya!
I’m good!! Making pancakesss
I’m good!! Making pancakesss
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 19:27
Let's Chat!
Oooo i had blueberry pancakes for breakfast
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 19:29
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice! I’m making em chocolate chip!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 19:38
Let's Chat!
Ooo that and whipped cream on top is delicious!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 19:42
Let's Chat!
Pancakes. Ew.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
18 Feb 2024, 19:43
Let's Chat!
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews