18 Feb 2024, 07:56
Let's Chat!
Um...so he turns the wifi off??????Paige Mallary wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 07:53because he’s angry at me because i’m apparently taking my mums side
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 08:00
Let's Chat!
yep… probably because i’m on my laptop like 24/7… but still- now i have to use all my phones data
18 Feb 2024, 08:01
Let's Chat!
Just turn it back on. Sneak out there when he's not looking and turn it on
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 11:12
Let's Chat!
He’s always out on the balcony though so it’s pretty clear… but it’s back on now because he felt bad
18 Feb 2024, 12:13
Let's Chat!
Hello, I need to get up to 20 posts. So how are you all doing this fine day?
"I stand astonished at my own moderation." Sta - 8 | Eva - 4 | Str - 3 | Wis - 10 | Arc - 10 | Acc - 8 |
18 Feb 2024, 12:21
Let's Chat!
I'm good hru??
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 12:25
Let's Chat!
Great, just feeling a little tired. Went to bed around 5am and got up at 10:30.
Now I'm just chilling. It's Sunday after all. Might order some food soon.
Now I'm just chilling. It's Sunday after all. Might order some food soon.
"I stand astonished at my own moderation." Sta - 8 | Eva - 4 | Str - 3 | Wis - 10 | Arc - 10 | Acc - 8 |

