Back 4448 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:19
Minnie Duke wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:44
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 22:43 Random but,

Would anyone here can handle being in the same room with my character and trust her? ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Kaitlyn would. And she does trust Annette.
Minnie could not do that. She doesn't really trust that many people...
Aw. To no one’s surprise, Kaitlyn is trusting. Break her trust, and well, good luck getting it back. :)
Oof
But yeah don’t trust someone after they break it

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:24
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:19
Minnie Duke wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:44
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 22:43 Random but,

Would anyone here can handle being in the same room with my character and trust her? ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Kaitlyn would. And she does trust Annette.
Minnie could not do that. She doesn't really trust that many people...
Aw. To no one’s surprise, Kaitlyn is trusting. Break her trust, and well, good luck getting it back. :)
Oof
But yeah don’t trust someone after they break it
Yup! <3

I haven’t written Kaitlyn mad yet, but anyone that breaks her trust may experience that.
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:27 im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.
Yes, we know. Young love. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
*dances*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:15 Morning Paige!!
Hru?
a bit better ig, stayed in my room the whole time yesterday so i guess that took my mind off everything...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:30
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:24
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:19
Minnie Duke wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:44

Kaitlyn would. And she does trust Annette.
Minnie could not do that. She doesn't really trust that many people...
Aw. To no one’s surprise, Kaitlyn is trusting. Break her trust, and well, good luck getting it back. :)
Oof
But yeah don’t trust someone after they break it
Yup! <3

I haven’t written Kaitlyn mad yet, but anyone that breaks her trust may experience that.
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:27 im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.
Yes, we know. Young love. <3
Lol yup

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
oh shut it
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:34
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:15 Morning Paige!!
Hru?
a bit better ig, stayed in my room the whole time yesterday so i guess that took my mind off everything...
I’m glad to hear it! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
i think i finally got my last ingredient for a recipe thank god
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:27 im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.
*sighs* Hi Brian!!!! Is your 5 day weekend over yet

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4448 / 18141