Back 4421 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

She's spending time with her family. Also shes trying to become a singer so-
OOC Let's Chat!
Kids these days lmao
OOC Let's Chat!
Oi watch it
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, young love.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 21:23 Thanks- at least i got it done now i sit here and think about someone i swear if this summons lily because she teases me about i am gonna loose my mind
Ha in love huh??? And pls do not double post

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi every0ne

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, how are you?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm really excited! I finished packing for my weekend trip :D

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
Back 4421 / 18141