Back 4419 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Nice new avatar.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 21:15 Nice new avatar.
I only used it cause i changed my physical appearance up a bit and i love white hair for some reason
OOC Let's Chat!
good reason...but not?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Meh idk
OOC Let's Chat!
i like it!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks- at least i got it done now i sit here and think about someone i swear if this summons lily because she teases me about i am gonna loose my mind
OOC Let's Chat!
Not tired. Just trying to muster up some motivation to knock out these replies.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah makes sense.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
ROFL.

*needs to head home for the day*
Back 4419 / 18141