Back 4411 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

The chat shall keep you company!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes. Yes! Although I’m currently attempting to write a homework for here. My apologies for my lateness.
OOC Let's Chat!
don't worry about it! at least you have the motivation lol... mind you, i did do one today-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I really need to get cracking on my homework...I just find that I only do the rp and take too long to do anything else.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Mine are often long and take me a while to write, which is why I have next to no motivation half the time. This one will take me a while, too.
OOC Let's Chat!
the rp part is the part that always makes me have second thoughts about completing homework... it just takes too long :'(

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Huh...well I guess I'm strange... :whistling:

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 13:43
the rp part is the part that always makes me have second thoughts about completing homework... it just takes too long :'(
Ikr. Astronomy and Potions are the ones that usually don't have rps

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww! *hugs Minnie*

I enjoy the rp part, too. I just have to remember the anonymity for it. Like Kaitlyn, I try to be through with the homework (and end up writing way more than I should).
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah... I keep accidently writing 600 words for 250 ones. Now if only I could channel that for real rps...

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Back 4411 / 18141