Back 4410 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Night night!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
i think everyone died-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I woke up.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning / day! 💚
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm waiting until 11:59pm to send a banner to my friend (because i said i would send it friday) :lol:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice one! But a little sneaky...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 12:53
i'm waiting until 11:59pm to send a banner to my friend (because i said i would send it friday) :lol:
Lol, counting down the time then?
OOC Let's Chat!
still got 46 minutes :cry:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hopefully the time will fly by for you.
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah... i'm just watching st while i wait lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4410 / 18141