Back 4408 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 03:54 I see wulfie playin' games as usual.
Hmmm how are you ???????

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 03:56
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 03:54 I see wulfie playin' games as usual.
Hmmm how are you ???????
Doing well! I don't really have plans tonight so I will be writing. How are youuu?
OOC Let's Chat!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 03:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 03:56
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 03:54 I see wulfie playin' games as usual.
Hmmm how are you ???????
Doing well! I don't really have plans tonight so I will be writing. How are youuu?
Trying not to cough too much and wsit for replies from a couple people

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 02:57 qestion for everybody when ready: favrote song
final masquerade - linkin park <3

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 04:06
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 03:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 03:56
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 03:54 I see wulfie playin' games as usual.
Hmmm how are you ???????
Doing well! I don't really have plans tonight so I will be writing. How are youuu?
Trying not to cough too much and wsit for replies from a couple people
Aweee, I know the feeling. But I do hope you feel better soon!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaaa

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooo

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
Back 4408 / 18141